• Banbury Hot Springs is a great destination for all hot mineral water lovers
• Features a large swimming pool and private tubs
Sitting right by the picturesque Snake River 27 miles away from Twin Falls, Banbury Hot Springs offers a hot mineral water soaking experience in the beautiful natural setting.
Hot mineral water comes out of an artesian well at 138° and is mixed with cold spring water from the Snake River aquifer before it is piped into the large 120 by 60 feet swimming pool. The water of the pool water is from 89° F (32° C) to 95° F (35° C) depending on the season and is chemically treated. The deeper edge of the pool has a diving board.
Five private baths are completely enclosed and water temperature is controllable by the bathers. No chemical treatment is used because baths are drained and cleaned after each use.
Visitors have access to a day-use picnic area in the grassy park and a boat ramp. Kayaks, tandem, and paddleboards can be rented to have a trip on the Snake River and to Blue Heart Springs. Blue Heart Springs is a cold spring oasis with bright blue water hidden in a cave at the Box Canyon outlet. This unique site is located 1.5 miles away from Banbury and can be reached by water only.
For overnight guests 20 RV hook-up and regular campsites are available.
Miracle Hot Springs is located 1.5 miles away.
Banbury Hot Springs | Facts
Location: 11 miles northwest of Buhl • Idaho • USA
Open: Year-round except for Sundays
Development: Large swimming pool and private tubs
Clothing: Required in public areas
Services: Snack bar, kayak, tandem, and paddleboard rentals
Accommodations: RV and tent camp sites
Road Access: Any vehicle
Day-use: Yes with fees
Elevation: 3,000 ft (914 m)
- Take Highway I-84 East and follow for about 85 miles to exit 141
- Take exit 141 for US-26, turn right and then left for Highway US-30 E
- Continue on US-30 E for 18 miles to E 4800 N Street
- Turn left onto E 4800 N Street and follow 0.2 miles to River Road
- Turn right onto River Road and go 1.1 miles to Banbury Road
- Turn left and continue on Banbury Road for 0.2 miles
- Bear right to the parking.